A staple in Thai cuisine, this sauce is the perfect blend of spicy, sour, salty, and sweet. Use it to add bright and delicious flavour to your savoury dishes - anything from spring rolls to seafood.
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1-4 Thai chilis, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar *
- fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together lime juice, fish sauce, and sugar.
- Stir in garlic and chili(s).
- Optional: add some chopped cilantro immediately before serving.
* You can substitute the palm sugar in this recipe with brown or raw sugar.
Store covered in the fridge for up to three days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 10
- Sugar: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 176.6 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5 g
- Protein: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Thai sauce, prik nam pla